Monday, July 9, 2012

Contact, Investment, and my 'Introversion'

You remember that "Five Love Languages" test thing from a while back? (You blogmates won't, I'll dig up make that a link for you before posting.) I was just now looking at my results. I got a ten on quality time (out of thirty possible points total). For those who don't know, this means I relate ("speak love", if you will) the best through spending time with people.

Those of you who know me will find this surprising to hilarious. As you know, I'm not much of "get out there" kind of person. I'm more of a "sit at home, read a book" kind of person. That said, this post exists because I got to thinking... maybe those are related? I'm more interested in investing some time in something.

I dunno, made me think. That's just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment